Deactivate Facebook account is very simple you can easily deactivate any of your Facebook accounts. If you want to take a break with Facebook, you can go to the deactivation of the Facebook account. After deactivating the Facebook account some features stop working and some remain the same.
Here we will show you some images and processes after and during the deactivation of the facebook account.
What does a Deactivated Facebook Account look Like Before deactivation?
The processes involved in deactivation both in pc and on android mobile.
Processes before deactivation.
This process comes when you click on settings on your personal Facebook account. There is also some other information related to your personal account. Here you choose Deactivation and deletion for deactivating a Facebook account.
On the Android Facebook app, when choosing setting options.
Next process on the Android app.
Options in Account Ownership and control On Android App.
This is What does a Deactivated Facebook Account look Like, Official picture after deactivating accounts.
To reactivate your account again, you should have your registered mobile number, registered email address, and password. You can log in again at your Facebook account any time whenever you want.
Your Facebook messenger work as usual until you deactivate it, and you can easily send and receive messages to friends. Also, you can deactivate facebook messenger after facebook account deactivation, But some information will still be visible to others like your past conversations and name.
- How to create a Facebook business Page
- How to Increase Facebook Page likes without spending money
- Facebook New Logo, Facebook logo new version, Facebook company a new logo
- How to add admin on a Facebook page, how do I add an admin to my Facebook page
- How to link Instagram to a Facebook business page, how to open Instagram from Facebook.
- Facebook business manager login, facebook business manager sign in, page, approvals, account login, log in, app, create