Today our question is about how to delete activity in Google Question hub? then, that is very simple. I will tell you the process, you just follow these steps that I give you ahead. Okay, let us see,
Step1 Open Google’s Question Hub official website. Choose Launch Question Hub, and sign in.
Step2 Now you will get Question Hub’s main screen. Click on the Settings Icon.
Step3 Come at the very bottom and choose Delete Activity, and click on it. A notification window pops up. This Pop-up window notifies you that after choosing the delete activity you can’t undo this action, and all past activities along with added questions will be permanently deleted. Due to this Google question hub may display the same question to you again.
Step4 At last click on Got it and that’s it all set.
Some Points about Google’s Question Hub!
- Question Hub is a tool by Google, that provides a variety of unanswered questions by different users in Google search.
- This tool can help content creators such as Blogger, Writer, entrepreneur, Speakers, etc by exploring topics in which they are interested.
- On question Hub, you can create more comprehensive content for your audience by using relevant user queries (Questions).
- The question hub is not introduced Globally. It only available in United States(English), India (Both English & Hindi), Indonesia (Bahasa Indonesia), Nigeria (English).
- It is helpful for straight, and exact or near to exact queries on Google search for making content by using an exact question or to make sensible content. You can use questions as per your requirement for making content.
Read More Interesting
- How to Delete All Temporary Files Windows 10 by Short Keys?
- How to turn on 2 step verification google Gmail in 2020
- How to set the download folder in Google Chrome different from default?
- How to Upload to Google Drive From Android?
- 11 Differences Between WordPress and Blogger for Making Money & Which One is Better, Free?