Disclaimer– Images and info is taken from official sources that used in this article next. We will give proper credit to the original copyright owner. This article is about to give info about Emirates Mars Mission EMM Hope Probe, CU Boulder University of Colorado Boulder.
What is the Emirates Mars Mission (EMM) & Hope Probe?
The Emirates Mars Mission is the first Arab interplanetary Mission by the United Arab Emirates. In this Mission, A Probe is used that was launched from Tanegashima Space Center, Japan, on 20 July 2020 at 12:58 (Dubai Time). The name for the Probe used is Hope Probe.
This Hope Probe helps scientists to know about the conditions of Mars Atmosphere during the complete-time period for the Emirates Mars Mission. It will help science by studying the loss of hydrogen and oxygen in Mars’s atmosphere till the mission complete. This Mission is Led by the Mohammed Bin Rashid Space Center (MBRSC), Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The Time period of the Emirates Mars Mission (EMM) is = One Martian Year, and 1 Martian year = 2 Earth years.
Some specs of Hope probe
- The Hope Probe has a 1.85m antenna to communicate.
- Dimensions of this Hope probe with open solar panels = 3m × 7.9m
- The power supply by the solar panels that are used to charge the batteries of this Hope probe is = 600 watt.
- The weight of Hope Probe including Fuel = 1350 kilograms.
Mars has a favorite Planet for many researchers and scientific agencies (both national and international) to explore possibilities of life by finding water signs, and checking air quality index to full human life requirements.
In this chain, the United Arab Emirates for EMM–Hope Probe in partnership with several united states based Institutions. The Emirates Mars Mission also in partnership with the Laboratory for Atmospheric Space Physics, University of Colorado Boulder.
Copyright of above info – emiratesmarsmission.ae
For more detailed Live info Please visit Official – EMM – Hope Probe Journey
For more info, edit/Remove Contact Us – Howtrendingme@gmail.com
Read More Interesting
- A total number of Starlink Satellites present in orbit till 4 March 2021 by SpaceX?
- Who Won The 2020 Nobel Prize in Physics and Chemistry?
- How Solar Panels Can Help in the Education Sector? In 2021
- The kinetic structures walk on their own and get all their energy from the wind.
- New Apple Watch Series 6 with Blood Oxygen Monitor and ECG apps, Watchos 7