Recently National Aeronautics and Space Administration agency NASA has organized a Live Public session on Youtube. They streaming on 12 March 2021 from Youtube’s Channel NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
They told about the flying of a helicopter in Space. What dedicated power needs to fly such things in Space. On NASA Mars Official account on Twitter, they said about it. Read such lines by NASA Mars/Twitter.
How do we fly a helicopter on Mars? It takes ingenuity and perseverance. Tune in today to hear from experts working on the Mars Helicopter, a tech demo that will attempt the first powered flight on another planet.
⏰ 7pm PT (10pm ET/0300 GMT)https://t.co/IIGu8CujfO
— NASA Mars (@NASAMars) March 11, 2021
The public live session was hosted by Nikki Wyrick, Public Services Office, NASA/Jet Propulsion laboratory. The Co-host during this live session was Sarah Marcotte, Public Outreach Specialist, NASA/Jet Propulsion Laboratory, and the speakers are – Timothy Canham, Mars Helicopter Operations Lead, NASA/Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Dr. Farah Alibay, Systems Engineer, Mars 2020, NASA/Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
You can Follow the official NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory to watch the video.
Read More Interesting
- How to get MacBook Pro16 inch in India with Emi & Modify?
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 5 ready to Launch know Expected Price & Features 2021
- Falcon 9 Block 5 Rocket Ready to launch 60 more Starlink satellites on 10 March 2021 SpaceX
- Things to know about Emirates Mars mission EMM Hope Probe, CU Boulder University of Colorado Boulder
- A total number of Starlink Satellites present in orbit till 4 March 2021 by SpaceX?