Table of Contents
Packaged drinking water company Bisleri has announced its partnership with Gujarat Titans of IPL as its official hydration partner from 2023. The company has said that from 2023 this alliance will last for 3 years.
Players have been bought in IPL 2023 auction. In IPL 2023 auction England’s cricket player Sam Curran has emerged as the most valuable player.
What is the motive of Bisleri having in Hydration partnership with IPL 2023 Gujarat Titans?
Along with this, Packed drinking Water Bottle company Bisleri International Pvt Ltd said on its association that Bisleri’s association with Gujarat Titan is a strategic approach towards being a part of the health and fitness mission of our consumers.
Bisleri International Pvt Ltd further added that as we move forward, we will also continue to drive more meaningful sports and athlete collaborations. This will connect our brand with the youth. That is why Bisleri has partnered with Team Gujarat Items of IPL 2023 as the Official Hydration Partner.
Bisleri International Pvt Ltd
Let us tell you that according to the Bisleri company, it has participated in marathon programs in big cities of India like Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, etc. The company has shown interest in sporting events and accompanying players.
The company says that Bisleri International Pvt Ltd aims to connect with more and more youth which will increase their brand love and help in taking forward the hydration narrative.
Facts about Bisleri International Pvt Ltd
- Bisleri is a private and non-government company, that is classified as Company limited by shares.
- Bisleri formerly known as Parle Exports, and Parle Bisleri.
- Parle Exports bought Bisleri from an Italian entrepreneur in 1969.
- Bisleri is an Indian company that sells packed drinking Water in 250ml bottles to 20L bottles.
- Bisleri also sells some other products like Bisleri Limonata, Bisleri Spyci, Bisleri Fonzo, Bisleri club soda, etc.