Now you too will be able to withdraw money from an ATM machine without using any ATM card. RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das has said that now there will be no need to use a debit card to withdraw money from the ATM machine.
How to withdraw money without using ATM Cards
You can withdraw money from your account through an ATM machine even without using a debit card. To withdraw money from an ATM card without using a debit card, you have to use UPI.
You can easily withdraw money from an ATM machine through UPI without using a debit card.
Read More Top 15 Features of the SBI Annuity Scheme 2022
RBI New Monetary Policy 2022?
This was announced by Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) Governor Shaktikanta Das on Friday. He also announced a monetary policy for this, under which you will now be able to withdraw money from your account with the help of UPI without using a card.
Along with this, the Monetary Policy Committee of India has not made any change in the repo rates.
That is, the Central Bank has not made any change in interest rates, and along with this, the Monetary Policy Committee has reduced the economic growth rate (GDP) estimate for the current financial year i.e. 2022-23 to 7.2%.
Read More These 7 banks are providing Gold loans at very low-interest rates in 2022
Why did this happen?
RBI has to say on this that fraudsters withdraw money from ATM machines by changing the card or if we say that by cloning the card.
Nowadays many people are falling prey to such fraud. To stop all this, RBI has taken this step. Let us tell you that till now this facility was being given in select banks.
But after some time from now, this facility will be available in almost all the banks and you will be able to easily withdraw money from your bank account through UPI without using a debit card.
Read More Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic Space Flight 2022 | Cost Per Seat or More | Launch Date
Important points that we must be remembered using any ATM Cards
Whenever you go to withdraw money from an ATM machine, you should keep some things in mind. So that you and the deposit kept in your bank account do not go into the wrong hands.
- Whenever you withdraw money from ATM, you always have to keep an eye on the environment around you at that time. You should keep an eye to ensure that no one is monitoring you while you withdraw money. That is, no one is too close to you. By doing this, the chances of him getting to know your ATM PIN and other information increases.
- After withdrawing money from the ATM machine, always check your card properly, many times we forget to take the ATM card in a hurry. In such a situation, your ATM card can be lost.
- With an ATM card, if money is not coming out of the ATM machine, you want to change your ATM card’s PIN, you want to use internet banking, or you do not have much information about it, then do not give your ATM card and your ATM PIN to any unknown person at all to withdraw money. Many times ATM cards are changed in your hurry. In such a situation, you can contact the bank immediately, the bank will help you fully in withdrawing your money and explain the whole process to you.
- If the money is not dispensed through the ATM machine or the card is blocked by the bank then also you should get in touch with the bank immediately so that the bank can provide you with proper guidance.
- Do not share your ATM PIN and OTP etc. with anyone.
- Do not give your ATM card to anyone to withdraw money at all. If you give your ATM card to anyone to withdraw money, whether it is a member of your family or any other person, then it is considered a violation of the rules of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), and in such a situation, in the event of any fraud, etc. before the bank can help you, you will be charged for these things, Responsible that you did not follow the guidelines given by him.
Read More What are the Disadvantages of having Multiple Bank Accounts?